Sep 8, 2015
Danielle's company Magnolia Bluebird Design & Events is growing like crazy, hear how she started and how she does it in today's interview with The Nice Guys.
She started her company less than 2 years ago, but in that time Danielle has made quite a name for herself. Here are a few of her accomplishments:
• Named one of the top 12 Wedding Planners in Washington DC by two top wedding blogs.
• Named one of the 30 Under 40 by Special Events Magazine
• Immediate Past President of the Washington D.C. chapter of the National Association of Catering and Events (NACE)
• Building one of the most sought after special event companies in the D.C. market.
• She comes from a long line of stubborn women.
• Married to one amazing man (OK, it's Doug Sandler)
And here's what we learned talking to her:
• It doesn't necessarily take a ton of capital to fulfill your dreams.
• You've got to have cheerleaders.
• Don't burn bridges, you never know who you will run into in business.
• You have to have passion and drive, especially when things are not going well.
• Sometimes the seemingly worst situations in life can catapult you to figuring out a way to make your dreams a reality.
• Success is achievable if you focus and work hard.
• Relationships and perspective are everything.
• If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will either. Confidence is key.
To Contact Danielle:
Subscribe to the Podcast- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-nice-guys-on-business/id966086057?mt=2
Check out our listener map here-