Apr 26, 2016
The Nice Guys - @djdoug (Doug) and @niceguysonbiz (Strickland)
Liz Lockard knows SEO. We mean, she REALLY knows SEO. If you are looking for more traffic for your website, you have to listen to today's Nice Guys podcast.
-Why is SEO such a mystery, or is it?
-Who controls SEO and how often do the rules change?
-Do file names count in SEO?
-Here are the questions you will hear answers to today:
- Is SEO the best match for everybody?
- What are some simple ways to get started?
- What ONE thing would you choose to keep to help you with your SEO efforts?
- What are some things you definitely would recommend AGAINST doing?
- How can we use social media to help our SEO efforts?
- What one action item could I use TODAY without professional help to start seeing improvements to my traffic?
- If I don’t know anything about SEO, why do I still need to look at my Google Analytics?
Get great free stuff from Liz including:
Just click here- http://www.lizlockard.com/Niceguys
Contact Liz- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (267) 702-0873
More cool stuff from Liz- Her once-a-year SEO for real people course, Your SEO Roadmap -www.yourseoroadmap.com
Please visit our sponsor- Elite Virtual Assistants
Personal Assistants Project Assistance Administrative Support
Tell them you heard about it on The Nice Guys and get your free consultation today.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
The Usual Suspects- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.