Click here to take our very short survey so the Nice Guys can learn better what you like
- Strick took Laura’s yoga class yesterday and he feels the burn
- Take our survey, it is quick ‘n easy like Doug’s old college girlfriend…
- Mastermind group! November 7-9th, Baltimore!
- Speakers and group sessions that will brainstorm with you about your business
- Max amount of people to attend: 10! So E-Mail, tweet out or call ust at 4242-DJ Doug and let us know you’re interested.
- Ever since the 200th episode, things are goin’ all the way up. Thank you, listeners!
- Check out The Nice Guy Group here- www.niceshortcut.com
- Interview Valet. Support our Sponsor
- Podcasts are free-flowing conversations, talking about all the great things that you have to offer!
- Tom and his team at “Interview Valet” gives you tips and training on how to do your best on a podcast and then helps you PROMOTE that podcast on social media
Apple vs. PC War Cont.
- Windows 8 came out and was meant for people with tablets. It was lame.
- So, Microsoft 10 was a make-up project
- Sexy jam sesh - Strick sings about Microsoft - pricelesssssss
KMart. Sucks. Southwest, You Rock.
- Doug wanted to use a $5.00 coupon and only got sass from a cashier
- So he was directed to Customer Service where they proceeded to charge him TWICE for his transaction. Still no $5.00 coupon used
- Doug still has still not seen a refund. What direction do you think that company is heading in?
- Southwest Airlines has kept Strick in the loop when there was a transaction hiccup
- On top of the fact that they will give Strick a full refund just for an explanation from him. Wow! You nailed it, Southwest
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/ (Love you boo!)
Go to http://interviewvalet.com/ if you want to learn how to grow your business by becoming an expert podcast guest.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business."
Get Doug's Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast and get more info about the Nice Guys at www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.