Jun 30, 2015
Today The Nice Guys talk to Chiropracter Dr. Deb Block, a woman entrepreneur succeeding in a male dominated industry. Deb may be a doctor, but her entrepreneurial story is fascinating, and she tells Doug all about how her "Nice Girl" philosophy has helped her grow. Here's a little more about her and what you'll hear on...
Jun 26, 2015
If you want to succeed in business, ask yourself the 6 questions below and make sure you can answer "NO!" to all of them. You're welcome in advance, from The Nice Guys
1. ARE YOU LIVING IN THE PAST? Don’t look back, you are not going that way.
Action item: Set 3 short term goals that you will accomplish in...
Jun 23, 2015
Today we speak with successful entrepreneur, author, and podcaster Kevin Craine
Here are a few things to know about Kevin Craine:
• Marketing and communications expert
• He is a guitar instructor and wrote the book "First time guitar buyer's guide"
• Opened The Craine Communications Group when he was downsized...
Jun 19, 2015
You can't sell until you have customers, but how do you get them? First, you need to figure out who your customer is, today The Nice Guys help you figure that out.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Find your business' Avatar. Focus in on exactly who your customer is.
• Figure out what they want and need, and...
Jun 16, 2015
Geoff turned his solo photography service into a growing company that now includes a team of photographers and videographers that stay busy with corporate and social events. Doug and Strickland have worked events with Geoff for years, and he is definitely one of the Nice Guys. Here is how he has grown his business: